AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION (As on 31st March)
CLASS I – The child should be 5 or 5+ years.
For Higher Classes, in accordance same criteria will continue.
Admission is Only for Class I to VI for Session 2017-18. No Admission for VII to XII.
REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
- Registration form can be collected from school reception from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm by paying the registration fee.
- Registration forms duly completed/filled in all respects along with the certified photocopy of birth certificate or certified photocopy of marks sheet of the class last attended enclosed with registration form, to be submitted at the School Administrative Office between 9 am & 1:30 pm on all working days.
- There will be a written admission test for all classes.
- Result will be announced on website or you may know the result telephonically also.
- School reserves the right to admit students who are found to be fit for admission based on the admission test and other admission criteria. Decision of the Principal shall be final.